At Eric Roy Law Firm Our Clients Come First Every Time
No matter how you were injured, our goal remains the same. We want to provide you with the highest level of service and ensure that you are well taken care of during and following this process.
We are happy to come to you for your initial consultation with our office. We know that transportation can be difficult for some especially after a car accident. We schedule a lunch between every client and Mr. Roy. This allows Mr. Roy to better understand his clients and thus better serve his clients. We know that you have enough to worry about and were here to fight on your behalf and to make sure that your needs are met.
You remain our priority from the moment we begin working on your case until it has been favorably resolved. Contact our Las Vegas car accident and personal injury attorney today free consultations to injured clients!
Can I Afford A Las Vegas Personal Injury Lawyer
With us, you can. Many injured accident victims in Las Vegas hesitate to hire attorneys for fear of the cost. At Claggett & Sykes Law Firm, we solve this problem by offering our legal services on a contingency fee basis. This attorney fee arrangement means your lawyer will always cost you $0 out of pocket no matter what, win or lose. We will bill you nothing upfront. Our personal injury law firm will front all the costs of your claim during negotiation or all the way through trial.
If our lawyers win your case, we will not bill you directly for our representation. Instead, we will automatically deduct our fees as a percentage of the settlement or verdict we won on your behalf.
And dont worry the percentage we charge is something we arrange with you beforehand. We never leave you in the dark about how much our services will cost. Should we fail to secure financial compensation for you, you will owe us nothing for our services.
Who Could Be Liable For My Injuries After An Accident
The chances are that if you were injured at someone elses fault, there is an available party to pursue compensation from.
A few examples of liable parties include:
- Other individual persons
You might even be able to pursue a claim against multiple parties. If youre not sure who could be liable, feel free to reach out to Battle Born Injury Lawyers. We offer a free, no-obligation consultation to go over your case.
Also Check: Suffolk County Personal Injury Attorney
S To Take To Protect Your Rights After An Accident In Las Vegas
When you have been involved in an accident in Las Vegas, you should act quickly to preserve your safety, health, and legal rights and options. That means taking the following steps:
- Seek medical attention as soon as possible so a doctor can examine you and diagnose any injuries you suffered in the accident.
- Document the accident by talking with eyewitnesses and taking photos and videos of the scene.
- Follow your medical providers treatment instructions.
- Obtain copies of your medical records and bills.
- Keep copies of your pay stubs and income statements if you cannot work because of injuries.
- Start a journal to document your recovery from your injuries, especially any pain and difficulties with daily life.
- Speak to a Las Vegas personal injury attorney from Swenson & Shelley to discuss the next steps we can take in pursuing your case.
Building Your Case For Compensation
At Las Vegas Personal Injury Attorney Law Firm, we comprehensively prepare cases in a manner that will ensure our clients get maximum compensation. We will start building your case by investigating the accident scene. We work with investigators, accident reconstructionists, and other experts to determine the cause of accidents. Well also consult with your doctors and other medical professionals to identify the treatment and care that you will need due to your injuries. When it comes to obtaining compensation to the very last penny, we know how to calculate your medical expenses, cost in earnings, as well as the pain and suffering youve endured. We are committed to providing great representation and correcting the injustice that has occurred.
Why Are There So Many Personal Injury Lawyers In Las Vegas
With our bustling nightlife, Las Vegas sees more action in a 24-hour period than any other city in the country. With so many people out and about, roads are congested, and people are bound to be injured. Las Vegas needs many personal injury lawyers to help injured victims. Of course, not all personal injury lawyers in Las Vegas are the same, so you need to spend time carefully finding the right lawyer to represent you after an accident.
Why Should I Hire A Las Vegas Personal Injury Attorney
A personal injury lawyer can be a great asset when you are pursuing an injury claim after an accident.
- They can level the playing field. There is a huge disparity of power between you and the insurance company. They have almost unlimited resources to fight your claim. They will use their economic might to bully you into a low settlement. An attorney can put you on equal footing with the insurer. They can give you your own resources and protect your interests during the life of your claim.
- Youll have experienced representation. Your lawyer can investigate your accident to gather evidence to prove your claim. They can file all claims and lawsuits on time and negotiate favorable settlements on your behalf.
- Youll be blamed. Insurers are infamous for blaming accident victims for their own accidents. Nevada follows a modified comparative fault rule. If the insurer can prove you were 51% at fault for your injuries, you get nothing. If youre less than 51% at fault, your compensation will be reduced. Your personal injury attorney can protect you from unfair, untrue accusations of comparative fault.
- You need time to rest. You need time to heal and recover after your accident. You cant do that if youre constantly working on your claim. Your lawyer can take over all aspects of your case, while you focus on resting after your injury.
Don’t Miss: Personal Injury Lawyers San Francisco
What To Do After You Are Injured In Las Vegas
Accidents happen, its what you do afterward that counts, life comes at you fast. Sometimes, faster than you ever imagined. The decisions you make in the immediate aftermath of your accident, and months after your accident, will have an everlasting effect on your daily life.
After an accident that causes serious injury, you should:
As an accident victim, its extremely important that you take full advantage of all your options. Dealing with insurance companies on your own is your worst option. You owe it to yourself and your family to
Las Vegas Injury Lawyers
Our personal injury attorneys have the dedication and experience needed to get our clients from Las Vegas and Southern Nevada the justice they deserve. If you have been injured and are unsure where to turn for help, consider scheduling a free consultation with one of our Las Vegas injury lawyers. We can assist you or a loved one and provide solid legal counsel to help you make a decision about how to proceed.
What makes us most proud is the personal attention delivered to our clients. Anthem Injury Lawyers do not rely on advertisements to bring us our next client. Rather, our business has grown with word of mouth referrals from satisfied former and current clients. The next time you see a lawyer on a commercial talking about how big his law firm is, ask yourself whether you will ever be able to get a hold of him to take your case.
Recommended Reading: How Are Personal Injury Settlements Paid Out
Las Vegas Personal Injury Attorneys
Adam S. Kutner, Injury Attorneys has been providing trusted legal representation to injured victims in Las Vegas, Nevada for more than 31 years. Our personal injury law firm is made up of a team of expert lawyers who have recovered millions of dollars for our clients for nearly three decades. Our injury lawyers handle all types of claims including: car accidents, pedestrian accidents, slip and fall accidents, wrongful death, and bad faith insurance claims.
As a former insurance defense attorney, Adam S. Kutner and his team of experienced Las Vegas personal injury lawyers will ensure you get the maximum settlement for your injuries as quickly as possible. He will also help you get any additional compensation you may need as you recover, including getting you to the right doctors and helping you get your car repaired or replaced.
Yelp | Kortney R.
Mr. Kutner and his staff are extremely friendly and handled my case very quickly & efficiently. I would definitely recommend his office for any personal injury cases.
Do I Have A Personal Injury Case
You could have a personal injury case after almost any type of accident. Someone else must have been responsible for the accident, and you must have suffered injuries or losses in the incident.
These cases frequently arise after car accidents, motorcycle accidents, truck accidents, slip and falls, medical malpractice, and other injury-causing events. These cases are typically based on negligence but may trigger strict liability for certain injuries like dog bites or product defect injuries.
The best way to determine if you have a personal injury case is to schedule a consultation with a legal expert.
Recommended Reading: Average Personal Injury Settlement For Whiplash
Nevada Caps On Injury Damages
In most Nevada personal injury cases, there are no caps placed on the amount of damages a plaintiff can recover for actual and non-economic losses, such as medical bills, lost wages, future medical bills, property damage, and pain and suffering. Unless the claim is for negligence committed by a government employee acting within the scope of their employment, in which Nevada law places a $100,000 cap on damages . Similarly, in Nevada medical malpractice claims, the injured party is only entitled to up to $350,000 in non-economic damages, or pain and suffering .
When it comes to punitive damages, Nevada law does place a cap in most personal injury cases. That limit is:
- $300,000 if the amount of economic damages awarded is less than $100,000, or
- Three times the amount of economic damages awarded if the amount awarded is $100,000 or more.
Lisa Marie Woodson Esq
A native of Chicagoland, Lisa Marie has called Las Vegas her home since 2006. After earning her Juris Doctor from UNLV in 2011, she spent several years representing large corporate clients across a wide range of legal topics, including contract negotiation, general liability, product liability, consumer credit, privacy, and insurance matters. Transitioning from corporate to private practice, Lisa Marie is passionate about standing up to the insurance companies so that injured clients receive the fair treatment and compensation they deserve. In her free time she enjoys seeing shows on the Strip, volunteering for local charities, and spending quality time with her family and their two rescue dogs.
Recommended Reading: Rotator Cuff Injury Ice Or Heat
One Of The Best Las Vegas Personal Injury Law Firms
Shook & Stone is known as one of the best Las Vegas personal injury law firms. We have been recognized for our ability to get compensation awards on behalf of the victims, as well as working with them through every step.
If you or someone close to you was injured in an accident in Las Vegas and are considering filing suit because they feel like its their only option, contact Shook & Stone today were here to help!
At Shook & Stone, we take the time to understand your unique situation and help you get back on track after an injury. We will work with you in collecting evidence that supports your claim and consult medical experts if necessary so there is no doubt about who should be held responsible for damages.
Our Las Vegas personal injury lawyers are committed to getting clients a favorable recovery from their case by whatever means possible including filing a lawsuit against liable parties when applicable, filing a claim for workers compensation or applying for social security disability.
Quote, This was my first time hiring an attorney I didnt know what to expect. Shook & Stone made everything easy, quick, and painless.
What Is Negligence And How Do I Prove It
Negligence is the failure to act with reasonable care, causing another person harm.
The four elements of negligence are:
- The defendant owed you a duty of care. For example, a doctor owes their patients a duty to act with a reasonable standard of care. Drivers owe those sharing the roads a duty to drive carefully and follow traffic laws.
- The defendant breached their duty of care by acting carelessly .
- The breach directly caused your injury, and the harm was a foreseeable result.
- You sustained damages, such as medical expenses, lost wages, and inconvenience.
To prove the elements of negligence, well gather evidence, including medical records, accident reports, photographs and videos of the accident scene and your injuries, and expert opinions.
Also Check: Fall On Knee Injury Treatment
How Can A Las Vegas Personal Injury Attorney Help Me
Having the right lawyer on your side can prove invaluable in terms of collecting the maximum settlement from the insurance company. We practice exclusively in personal injury law, and we have an abundance of experience when it comes to negotiating with insurance adjusters, litigating claims, and knowing how to value a settlement offer.
- We will handle all insurance negotiations: Our legal team knows how to handle questionable insurance adjusters who refuse to cover your medical bills, lost wages, and other damages.
- We are experienced investigators: In any case, the only way you win is if you have substantial evidence which proves a person acted negligently. We will obtain all of the necessary documentation, including video footage, witness testimony, medical records, and other important pieces of evidence that will strengthen your claim.
- We negotiate ruthlessly: The insurance companies stay profitable by paying out less than what they bring in. In other words, they arent going to eagerly cut you a check for what you are rightfully owed. What they will do is offer you a settlement that is a fraction of what you are entitled to. We will fight against the insurance companies to ensure you receive fair compensation for your economic and non-economic damages.
- We have experienced trial lawyers: Our experienced personal injury trial lawyers have successfully tried and won every case that has escalated to the courthouse, so you can rest assured that you are in competent hands.
Personal Injury Questions You May Have
At Benson & Bingham Accident Injury Lawyers, LLC, our personal injury lawyers in Las Vegas know that you have questions after an accident. As such, we’ve compiled a list of some of the top questions we get asked. We would also love to be able to answer your personal questions in a free consultation at any time.
Don’t Miss: Personal Injury Lawyer Tulsa Ok
Experienced Las Vegas Personal Injury Attorney Guiding You Through Your Case From Beginning To End
As a human being, you can only influence so much when it comes to getting injured in an accident. If you abide by the rules and laws meant to protect you and regard your safety at all times, you may avoid becoming injured, but you will never be able to fully prevent accidents from occurring. Unfortunately, many people do not exercise caution, whether it is for their own safety or the safety of others. This blatant disdain for safety and common decency may frequently result in disastrous and devasting outcomes.
These accidents have the potential to cause significant physical harm to unwitting victims of car accidents, motorcycle accidents, slip and falls, and more. When someone elses carelessness causes a significant injury to you in Las Vegas, you are entitled to damages for your injuries. An accident lawyer in Las Vegas can assist you in obtaining the compensation you deserve for your injuries and helping you get back on your feet in no time. Call Precision Injury Law today at 702-425-8880 to get the help you need.
How Do Personal Injury Attorneys Help With Injury Claims
Personal injury law can be extremely difficult to navigate if you are pursuing a lawsuit on your own or without the right legal counsel. Our law firm in Las Vegas has dealt with a large number of personal injury cases in the past, and we are familiar with the hurdles you may encounter throughout the process.
We have an in-depth knowledge of the inner workings of insurance companies because we have worked for them in the past. This gives us an edge when it comes to assisting you with a fair settlement offer. We know how important receiving a fair settlement can be for you and your family going forward. Contact our law firm as soon as possible to ensure that you receive the results you are looking for.
You May Like: Personal Injury Attorney In Miami
Delivering Strong Results To Accident Victims
If you have been injured in an accident, the cost to you and your family can be overwhelming. Even if you carry health insurance, you may be paying thousands of dollars in co-pays and deductibles for your treatment. Unfortunately, medical expenses are not the only costs to you. You may also lose substantial time from work while you are recovering from your injury. Chronic pain and emotional trauma can also take a severe toll on your physical and mental well-being. The truth is a serious injury can have a lasting emotional, financial and physical impact on you and your family for years to come. In some cases, that impact can last the rest of your life.
Unfortunately, we cant make your injuries go away. But our Las Vegas personal injury lawyers can help you learn whether you have financial recourse. If someone elses careless actions caused your injuries, you could get compensation through a legal claim. The money you might get to pay doctor bills and other costs can greatly reduce your financial stress. A lawsuit will also hold the responsible party accountable for their negligent act.